The Marketing Strategist:
ITSMA Announces Finalists for the 2018 Marketing Excellence Awards
B2B marketing leaders and innovators will be honored at ITSMA’s 2018 Marketing Vision Conference for standout performance driving growth and success with tech-related services and solutions
LEXINGTON Massachusetts, September 11, 2018
ITSMA, the leadership community for B2B marketers in the connected economy, today announced the finalists in its 21st Annual Marketing Excellence Awards Program.
The program honors the marketing programs, campaigns, and new initiatives that have demonstrated superior performance in the four most critical aspects of marketing success: strategy and planning, innovation, execution, and business results. The program focuses exclusively on marketing for B2B services and solutions, and highlights the most important dimensions of a strategic, comprehensive approach to marketing.
“Finalists for this year’s program are truly inspirational,” said Dave Munn, President and CEO of ITSMA. “B2B organizations are consumed with business transformation for the connected economy, and the 31 organizations that we are highlighting here are leading the way with strategic insight, guidance, and revenue acceleration.”
The 2018 ITSMA Marketing Excellence Awards categories and finalists are:
- Capitalizing on Marketing’s New Tools and Technologies: Avanade, Cerner Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., HCL Technologies, Vodafone
- Deepening Engagement with Account-Based Marketing: Adobe, Capgemini, HCL Technologies, HP Inc., Infosys, QuEST Global
- Driving Business with Thought Leadership: Centrica, Cognizant, Cognizant, DXC Technology, HCL Technologies, Vodafone
- Enabling Sales to Accelerate Growth: Centrica, Cisco Systems, Inc., HP Inc., IBM, Microsoft
- Measuring and Communicating Marketing Performance: SAP, Signify, SPR, Tata Communications
- Strengthening Marketing’s Role in Customer Experience and Success: IBM, Juniper Networks, NTT DATA Services, SAP, Thomson Reuters
- Transforming Marketing: Talent, Organization, and Culture: Globalization Partners, Grant Thornton, Hexaware Technologies, Larsen & Toubro Infotech, PwC
“Award finalists demonstrate tremendous innovation and impact across the most important aspects of strategic marketing,” said Munn. “In every category, our judges have been impressed with the creativity, agility, and results that continue to raise the bar for all of us engaged in B2B marketing.”
In addition to the seven thematic categories, the program also includes a focus on small and medium-sized businesses (SMB), with two special awards for the top SMB programs.
The finalists for the special awards to small and medium-sized businesses are:
- Globalization Partners, InfinityQS, Silx, Snowflake Computing, SPR, Perficient Digital (formerly Stone Temple)
An international panel of marketing executives and experts will select the winners, who will be announced at a special awards ceremony during ITSMA’s Annual Marketing Conference: Marketing Vision 2018, on November 6th at The Charles Hotel in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Some of the winners will also speak at the two-day conference, along with senior marketing executives and industry thought leaders from CGI, Deloitte, Harvard Business School, McKinsey & Company, Northwestern University, Panasonic, and TopRank Marketing, and senior executives from ITSMA.
For more information about ITSMA’s 2018 Annual Marketing Conference, visit: http://www.dev.itsma.com/event/marketing-vision-2018/.
For more than 20 years, ITSMA has led the way in defining, building, and inspiring B2B marketing excellence. With a dedicated focus on services and solutions for the connected economy, we provide our member community with insight, advice, and hands-on help to strengthen reputation, increase revenue, and deepen customer relationships.